Low Carb Zucchini Keto Fritters
- Squeeze the zucchini out with your hands and place into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- When it looks like the oil is hot, stick the end of a wooden spoon into the oil and check for bubbles. If the bubbles are moving quickly, then the oil is ready.
- Stir the zucchini mixture one more time and dip a 1/4 cup measuring cup into the batter then level it off.
- Dump the batter into the pan and gently push it into a flat pancake shape with the back of a metal spatula.
- Cook for three minutes then flip, cooking for another three minutes on the other side or until done. Repeat with the remaining batter. Enjoy!