Low Carb Zucchini Keto Fritters
- Squeeze the zucchini out with your hands and place into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- When it looks like the oil is hot, stick the end of a wooden spoon into the oil and check for bubbles. If the bubbles are moving quickly, then the oil is ready.
- Stir the zucchini mixture one more time and dip a 1/4 cup measuring cup into the batter then level it off.
- Dump the batter into the pan and gently push it into a flat pancake shape with the back of a metal spatula.
- Cook for three minutes then flip, cooking for another three minutes on the other side or until done. Repeat with the remaining batter. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!