Once you try my Low Carb Very Berry Goat Cheese Cheesecake recipe you'll never make cheesecake without goat cheese again!
Funny story… I came up with this recipe by fluke!!!
About a week ago, one of my friends invited me and my husband to dinner. She told me the place was in a 300 year old beautiful hacienda and that most importantly, they had a keto friendly menu!
So of course when she said that I was in! My husband and I ate salmon with grilled vegetables and this delicious bearnaise sauce!
Then after dinner my friend had them bring out desert for us!
Initially I planned to turn it down until I saw that they had some berries and planned to light them on fire… so of course I had to test it out!
The desert was called “Delicia De Queso Con Berries” which is essentially cheese delight with berries!
And delight it was!
They took some fresh strawberries and blueberries and cooked it some butter and brandy over an open flame!
They added fresh cloves, cinnamon and orange liqueur then of course sugar.
Then it was served over goat cheese sweetened with honey. You can see the original Low Carb Berries & Goat Cheese Recipe that I created for it by clicking here.
So back to the desert…
I knew that the carb count would be high but there was no way I couldn't taste a small bite and that's pretty much what I did!
The flavor of the goat cheese and berries together was like a symphony in my mouth!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
So as I mentioned, the next day I created my own version of the recipe of course without all the sugar, liquor and carbs but that made me wonder if I could do more with this recipe so I did!
Now unlike the other recipe, which only contains goat cheese, this recipe also includes cream cheese because after making it I found that the goat cheese by itself was so rich that it needed something to balance it out.
That and because I knew that once I cooked the cheesecake, the flavor would only intensify!
And I must say… it's the BEST cheesecake I've ever made!
The only bad part about this recipe (not really bad but challenging) is that unlike the Low Carb Berries & Goat Cheese Recipe, which you didn't have to cook, you'll have to wait until you cook it and the cheesecake “sets” before you eat it!
I also recently created a recipe for old fashioned butter cookies that I think would work great for a crust IF you wanted to do a crust for this cheesecake.
And if you're a fan of how delicious and creamy the goat cheese makes this cheesecake taste then you definitely need to check out my coconut pecan cheesecake bars.
If you love pecans and coconut then this is a MUST try because it's easy to make!
Simply add follow the directions for making the cheesecake – which requires a few steps but trust me it's so worth it!
1. Add your cheesecake to a springform pan and cook for 30 – 40 minutes or until your cheesecake is slightly brown.
3. Now here comes the hard part… allow it to cool for at least 4 hours before adding your berry topping or eating. Enjoy!
If you love cheesecake then check out these cheesecake recipes:
– Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
– Low Carb Peppermint Cheesecake-
– Low Carb Keto Mini Cheesecakes
– Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
– Low Carb Raspberry & Coconut Crust Keto Cheesecake
Once you test this recipe out please come back and let me know your thoughts below!
- 16 Ounces Of Cream Cheese
- 8 Ounces Of Soft Goat Cheese
- 8 Ounces Of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
Very Berry Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F then spray a 9 Inch Springform Pan with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend your room temperature cream cheese and goat cheese with the Lakanto Granulated Sweetener using a hand mixer. Make sure that the mixture is smooth and creamy and doesn't contain any lumps. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Next slowly add in your heavy whipping cream. I suggest adding 2 ounces at a time until it's all incorporated.
- Next add in your vanilla and a tiny pinch of salt then then add in your eggs and mix well.
- Pour into your springform pan and place in the oven and cook on 350 for 30 - 40 minutes or until the top is slightly brown. Then turn off the oven and allow cheesecake to sit for an additional hour or until the top no longer jiggles and is firm. Remove and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- While the cheesecake is cooling, hull your strawberries so you can make the berry sauce. Add the strawberries, blueberries and butter to a saute pan.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes on low heat then add your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener and mix well. At this point you want your berries to still be soft but not mushy.
- Turn off the flame and then add your vanilla and allow to sit over the now warmed burner for an additional 5 minutes. Once your cheesecake has cooled, served the warm berries over the cheesecake. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 471 Total Fat 40g Saturated Fat 25g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 153mg Sodium 372mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 2g Sugar 0g Protein 12g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!