These delicious, little cheesecake fat bombs will not only satisfy your sweet cravings, it will also help get some healthy fats in you too!
What I love the most about this recipe is that it's super simple and easy with only 4 ingredients!
And the taste is so delicious that you won't believe that you're not eating cheesecake from some fancy restaurant!
As with all of the recipes on my website, make sure that you use good quality ingredients!
When I say you can taste the difference, you really can!
Then I slowly add in the heavy cream because it tends to thin the mixture out some if you add it all at one time and of course our goal is to get a nice, thick texture.
When you're finished mixing all of the ingredients you can make little balls like I did or pipe them into mini cupcake liners.
And one of the things I love about this recipe is that you can make several dozens of these and freeze them until you're ready to eat them!
If you love fat bombs, check out some of my other favorite fat bomb recipes:
- Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Almond Joy Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Coconut Fat Bombs
This stops me from eating them all at once AND when I get a craving for something sweet I can just reach for a serving and not worry about over indulging!
No matter if you make them in advance or the same day, this recipe will become one of your new “go to” recipes for satisfying your hunger and cravings!
Oh and I almost forgot… they're so simple to make!
2. Begin to add your heavy whipping cream a little at a time so that it stays fluffy and it all gets incorporated.
Once they're done – Enjoy!
Test them out yourself and if you try any of the changes I mentioned about let me know how it turns out!
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener into your stand mixer and mix on low until you achieve a smooth consistent texture. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes then let the bowl sit for 3 - 5 minutes so the monkfruit can dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and then mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners or use a spoon then set in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill. Enjoy!
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 107 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 31mg Sodium 49mg Carbohydrates 1g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 1g