Low Carb Tiramisu
- Next, carefully fold in the whipped egg whites to the yolk and flour mixture, making sure not to over mix the batter. Taste for sweetness. Adjust if necessary.
- Put the batter into a ziplock bag and snip of ½ from corner and pipe the batter into 4 inch long & 1 inch wide lady finger shapes. Be sure to leave enough space in between them for them to expand during baking.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until they have a slight golden color. Once done, remove them from oven and while they are still warm remove the ladyfingers (use thin spatula) and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Mix together all items for the coffee dip and set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with cooled the zabaglione sauce. Then fold the whipped cream into the zabaglione cheese cream until smooth.
- Layer the lady fingers into your dish. I placed them upside down so they will absorb more. You should be able to get 3 layers of 6 lady fingers.
- You can either dip the lady finger in the coffee mixture or spoon 1 tsp of mixture on to each lady finger. Add 1/3 of zabaglione filling and spread over each one.
- Dust with cocoa powder then repeat 2 more times. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight and serve cold. Enjoy!