If you love tiramisu then you're gonna flip over the keto version that I just created!
Now I'm not gonna lie to you… it's doesn't taste exactly like the real thing but that's to be expected since we're using almond flour and that brings its own taste to the recipe.
BUT… I must say it's a serious a close match!!!
Now this is not one of those simple recipes that only has a few ingredients.
No honey… you're gonna have to EARN this tiramisu!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
This recipe has several steps and it's not your every day dessert (because it requires some time and patience) but trust me when I say it's worth the time you'll put into it!
When making this recipe, it's really, really important that you use a very fine almond flour because if not, your lady fingers may turn out tasting gritty.
That's why I only use this brand of almond flour because I know what it taste like and that the end result will be fantastic!
Let me warn you… his is not one of those recipes that call for a ton of sweetener, so if you want you can adjust it!
I sorta like my tiramisu slightly sweet but not over the top sweet!
Which is why using Lakanto Granulated Sweetener in this recipe will be super important.
With Lakanto, a little goes a very long way!
If you're looking for some recipes that will really take care of that sweet craving then let me suggest you try these:
Now there are several steps to making this recipe – remember I told you it wasn't a simple recipe!
But let me break down the basics for you because I don't want you to feel concerned or intimidated.
Here's what you need to do…
1. The first thing you want to do is prepare your lady fingers following the steps below since they will need to cook and then cool.
2. While your lady fingers are cooking (and cooling) you'll want to make your coffee dip and zabaglione filling.
3. Once all of your ingredients are ready then you want to build your dessert then allow it to sit in the fridge until it's set and it's ready to serve!
Now the fun part… time to enjoy!
Once you test this recipe out, let me know what you think!!!
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 1/4 Tsp Of Baking Powder
- 6 Ounces Of Bulletproof Coffee
- 1/2 Tsp Of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Of Marsala Wine
- 1 Tbsp Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- Preheat oven 400 F and place parchment paper on 2 non-stick cookie sheets.
- Divide eggs into 2 separate bowls. Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the yolks with 1/4 tsp of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener. Beat then until they are pale yellow (3-4 minutes). Next, add the vanilla, then fold in the almond flour and baking powder to the egg yolks. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Next, carefully fold in the whipped egg whites to the yolk and flour mixture, making sure not to over mix the batter. Taste for sweetness. Adjust if necessary.
- Put the batter into a ziplock bag and snip of ½ from corner and pipe the batter into 4 inch long & 1 inch wide lady finger shapes. Be sure to leave enough space in between them for them to expand during baking.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until they have a slight golden color. Once done, remove them from oven and while they are still warm remove the ladyfingers (use thin spatula) and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Mix together all items for the coffee dip and set aside to cool.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the egg yolks for approximately 2 minutes until fluffy and pale. Add Marsala wine the Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- Put in double boiler and whisk yolks till it thickens. Remove from heat and pour into another bowl to stop the cooking. Whip the heavy cream and taste for sweetness and adjust if necessary then set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese with cooled the zabaglione sauce. Then fold the whipped cream into the zabaglione cheese cream until smooth.
- Layer the lady fingers into your dish. I placed them upside down so they will absorb more. You should be able to get 3 layers of 6 lady fingers.
- You can either dip the lady finger in the coffee mixture or spoon 1 tsp of mixture on to each lady finger. Add 1/3 of zabaglione filling and spread over each one.
- Dust with cocoa powder then repeat 2 more times. Refrigerate for at least 3 - 4 hours or overnight and serve cold. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Wellbee's Almond Flour
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- HERSHEY'S Natural Unsweetened 100% Hot Cocoa, Baking, 8 Ounce Can (Pack of 6)
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
- Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
- Farberware 2-Quart Covered Double Boiler
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 317Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 222mgSodium 254mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 9g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.