Strawberries ice cream and summer time… the two go together perfectly!!!
And if you're wondering if this keto version of frozen yogurt tastes anything like the real thing, let me tell ya… it doesn't disappoint!!!
This simple yet tasty recipe only has 4 ingredients but you wouldn't know that by how amazingly delicious it tastes!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
The secret behind this recipe is the sweetener.
As y'all know, I'm a HUGE fan of the Lakanto brand of sweeteners for multiple reasons.
The first reason is because it mixes well with just about anything!
And no matter what you're making, they have a sweetener that goes with everything!
They have the granulated sweetener which is most like sugar.
And after trying a lot of different brands, I started using Lakanto because it doesn't leave that after taste that some artificial sweeteners leave once you finish eating!
And with this dessert, since it's only got a few ingredients, each and every one of them are important!
Plus with the simplicity of this recipe, I'm sure it will soon become one of your favorites!
Now one of the joys of this recipe is that you can whip this recipe it up in less than 5 minutes!
The instructions are simple… all you need to do is:
1. Put everything into a food processor at one time and mix it up for 5 minutes or until it's nice and creamy.
2. Then here's the fun part… TASTE IT! And if you need to add more lakanto granulated sweetener!
3. If it's too soft, put it in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes then enjoy!
Looking for more low carb dessert ideas? Check out these recipes:
Best Low Carb Desserts:
– Low Carb Walnut Keto Fudge
– Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
– Low Carb Berries & Goat Cheese
– Low Carb Blueberry Keto Scones
– Low Carb Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
– Low Carb Peanut Butter Keto Mouse
- Put all ingredients into the a food processor and process all items together for about 5 minutes or until the yogurt is creamy. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Feel free to add more Lakanto for extra sweetness. Serve immediately or seal it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 110Total Fat 0gCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 5g