Low Carb Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Next, you will need the zest from the skin of one lime and juice from two limes to get enough juice, but only use the zest from one lime. Put this into one bowl and set aside.
- Thinly slice the green onions and chop the cilantro and add to the bowl with the lime mixture.
- Remove the outer leaves of the lettuce, then wash and cut out the core and cut the lettuce into quarters to make “cups” to hold the beef mixture.
- When the beef is done, add the sriracha sauce mixture and let it sizzle until the water has evaporated, stirring a few times to get the flavor mixed through all of the meat.
- Turn off the heat and then stir in the lime zest, lime juice, sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve meat mixture with iceberg lettuce leaves and fill with meat and wrap around it. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!