Low Carb Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Next, you will need the zest from the skin of one lime and juice from two limes to get enough juice, but only use the zest from one lime. Put this into one bowl and set aside.
- Thinly slice the green onions and chop the cilantro and add to the bowl with the lime mixture.
- Remove the outer leaves of the lettuce, then wash and cut out the core and cut the lettuce into quarters to make “cups” to hold the beef mixture.
- When the beef is done, add the sriracha sauce mixture and let it sizzle until the water has evaporated, stirring a few times to get the flavor mixed through all of the meat.
- Turn off the heat and then stir in the lime zest, lime juice, sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve meat mixture with iceberg lettuce leaves and fill with meat and wrap around it. Enjoy!