Low Carb Roasted Pork Belly Bites With Braised Cabbage
Pork Belly Bites
- Place the pork belly onto a non-stick baking tray and cook for 20 minutes or until the skin is just starting to crisp up.
- Reduce the temperature to 325°F and cook for another 90 minutes to 2 hours or until the pork is tender.
- Next add the shredded cabbage and a large pinch of salt and stir to coat. Cook for about 5 minutes until the cabbage has softened.
- Turn the oven back up to 425°F and cook for a final 20 minutes until the skin is crispy . Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- For the cabbage, add the stock and simmer for about 10 minutes until the cabbage is cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat and drain any excess stock, then stir in the vinegar.
- Cut the pork belly into chunks and serve with the cabbage on the side. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!