Attention cheesecake lovers…
This recipe is for YOU!
If you're looking for something different than your average cheesecake topped with berries then you will love this recipe!
When I first starting searching online for a coconut cheesecake recipe, I found several but I was sorta afraid to try to make this!
I mean I figured it would be delicious but I was really concerned that the coconut wouldn't stick to the pan!
Initially I tried taking this recipe and turning it into a regular cheesecake where the coconut was just mixed in – HATED IT!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Finally I got past my fear and one night attempted to make it and it turned out better than fantastic!
Now this recipe does have quite a few ingredients but don't let the number of ingredients scare you.
Overall it's a really easy recipe to make… and of course this is coming from the woman who was afraid to make it. LOL
With Lakanto, a little goes a long way so it doesn't take much to give your dessert the sweetness you're looking for.
And unlike other sweeteners, it doesn't leave you with any type of funny after taste!
That's why I highly recommend Lakanto for all of my KetoCoach recipes.
Now as I mentioned, seeing all the different ingredients for this recipe can be a little intimidating but don't worry it's not and I'm going to walk you through making it!
2. While your crust is cooking you want to prepare the filling. In a separate bowl mix your cream cheese, Lakanto Granulated Sweetener and your lemon zest and juice together until it's nice and creamy. Then in a separate bowl whip your cream until it forms nice, stiff peaks then fold your cream cheese mixture into it.
3.Next carefully fold in the raspberries and spoon the mixture into your cooled coconut crust then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to allow it time to set. Once it's done serve immediately. Enjoy!
BTW – If you love cheesecake then check out these cheesecake recipes:
For The Crust
- 3 Cups Of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Of Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Tsp Of Coconut Oil
For The Filling
- 3 Packages Of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 1 Cup Of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 Ounces Of Raspberries
- 3 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Zested
- 6 Ounces Of Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Apply the coconut oil to the inside of a 9 inch springform pan, lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, butter, egg whites and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener together using a hand mixer. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Spoon the mixture into your springform pan and with clean wet hands, press the coconut mixture around the sides and bottom until the whole tin is covered.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly golden and firm then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until soft then add Lakanto Granulated Sweetener, lemon zest and juice. In another bowl whip the cream into stiff peaks and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the raspberries and gently stir, being careful not to break them up too much. Spoon the filling into the coconut case and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Once chilled, decorate with raspberries. Then slice and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 460Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 31gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 85mgSodium 212mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 5gSugar 0gProtein 4g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.