If you love cheesecake then you will absolutely fall in love with my low carb peppermint cheesecake recipe!
I originally created this recipe around the christmas holiday because I wanted something that reminded me of the holidays without all of the guilt and calories that normally come with it!
And if you've been following me for a while then you already know that I am a lover of cheesecake and have created some really great cheesecake recipes.
If you haven't already tried some of them, here's the links to a few below!
- Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- Low Carb Very Berry Cheesecake
- Low Carb Keto Mini Cheesecakes
- Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Raspberry & Coconut Crust Cheesecake
And while it's not officially a cheesecake recipe, I think my low carb berries and goat cheese deserves an honorable mention!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Now one of the things that all of these recipes have in common is that they use high quality ingredients.
I know for some items there may be a slightly higher expense but when I say trust me it's worth it… you're gonna have to trust me on this one!!!
It's creamy, it's delicious and it blends very well with my Lakanto Granulated Sweetener.
And making this cheesecake is even easier than you can imagine!
If you've tried this recipe, I'd love to hear your feedback. Please leave me your comment below and let me know what you think!
- Preheat oven to 325 F and grease an 9 inch, leak proof springform pan with cooking spray. If you don't have a leak proof pan then wrap bottom of your springform pan with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener in a mixing bowl together. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Next add eggs, one at a time, then heavy cream and peppermint extract. Then crush your s/f peppermint candy and gently fold it in. Make sure you reserve some for the top for decoration.
- Pour your filling into your springform pan and bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles.
- Turn the oven off and then open the door slightly and let cheesecake cool in oven for 1 hour. Once the hour is up, refrigerate the cheesecake in it's pan at least 6 hours or until it's firm. Top with crushed s/f peppermint. Serve cold. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 316Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 123mgSodium 200mgCarbohydrates 2.5gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 6g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.