Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for about 2 minutes or until the mixture starts to break down. It will first become powdery and will stick together, but still be crumbly.
- Keep processing until the oils start to release a bit and the mixture sticks together easily - just be careful not to over process or you’ll have nut butter.
- Use a small cookie scoop to divide the mixture into equal pieces. Use your hands to roll into balls and place on a plate or baking sheet and place in the fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- We Got Nuts Roasted Pecans
- Chia Seeds Raw
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 129 Total Fat 13g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 2mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 3g Sugar 0g Protein 2g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.