- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for about 2 minutes or until the mixture starts to break down. It will first become powdery and will stick together, but still be crumbly.
- Keep processing until the oils start to release a bit and the mixture sticks together easily - just be careful not to over process or you’ll have nut butter.
- Use a small cookie scoop to divide the mixture into equal pieces. Use your hands to roll into balls and place on a plate or baking sheet and place in the fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- We Got Nuts Roasted Pecans
- Chia Seeds Raw
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 129 Total Fat 13g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 2mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 3g Sugar 0g Protein 2g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!