That's a silly question! I mean who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate? Especially when it comes in the form of a mousse!
And the fact that it has tons of good healthy fat makes it that much better!
Yes ladies… this recipe has it all!!!
This recipe is extremely versatile because you can serve it everyday or get a little fancy and serve it to guest when they come to visit!
I love how quickly and easily this recipe can be made.
And the best part is that it's only does it have tons of healthy fat, but it's only got 2 net carbs per serving!
Which means that you can eat this decadent dessert without feeling an ounce of guilt!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Now if you've been doing keto for any period of time then chances are you already have most (if not all) of these ingredients in your kitchen!
So banging this recipe out should be fairly simple!
3. Once done, add shaved dark chocolate to the top of your dessert and then serve immediately!
Now wasn't that easy? You can have this dessert ready in minutes!
Another great thing is that this dessert can be served with fresh berries or topped with homemade whipped cream!
Honestly you can get as creative as you want to be with this recipe!
Try it out and leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!</>
Want more dessert ideas? Check out my best low carb dessert recipes below!
Best Low Carb Desserts:
– Low Carb Walnut Keto Fudge
– Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
– Low Carb Berries & Goat Cheese
– Low Carb Blueberry Keto Scones
– Low Carb Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
– Low Carb Strawberry Keto Frozen Yogurt
- Whip your heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks with a stand mixer and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix your cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener until smooth and creamy. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Add in your whipped cream and mix on medium speed for about one minute or until your mousse is light and fluffy and no lumps remain.
- Serve your peanut butter mousse immediately or store in refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to one week. If you like, you can top your mouse with 90% dark chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 423Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 94mgSodium 204mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 7g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.