- Line a non-stick baking sheet with parchment paper. Then In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter,1/4 cup of coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes.
- Place bowl in freezer to firm up which should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop to create golf ball sized balls. Place in the refrigerator to harden for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate drizzle: combine the chocolate chips and 2 tbsps of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in the refrigerator to harden for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 185 Total Fat 16g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 231mg Carbohydrates 2g Fiber 1g Sugar 0g Protein 3g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!