Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- Line a non-stick baking sheet with parchment paper. Then In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter,1/4 cup of coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes.
- Place bowl in freezer to firm up which should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop to create golf ball sized balls. Place in the refrigerator to harden for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate drizzle: combine the chocolate chips and 2 tbsps of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in the refrigerator to harden for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 185 Total Fat 16g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 231mg Carbohydrates 2g Fiber 1g Sugar 0g Protein 3g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.