If you're a cheesecake fan, then you will love this low carb keto mini cheesecake recipe!
Not only are these mini cheesecakes pint size, but they're also creamy and delicious!
One of the things I love the most about this recipe is that it basically it allows me to have some self control!
Just in case you didn't know… I am a self proclaimed cheesecake addict!
If you look around this website you will see several cheesecake recipes and I'm adding more each week!
If you're a cheesecake lover like I am, then make sure you check out my list of cheesecakes:
- Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- Low Carb Very Berry Cheesecake
- Low Carb Peppermint Cheesecake
- Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Raspberry & Coconut Crust Keto Cheesecake
And lately I've been making my cheesecakes with goat cheese because it gives it such a unique, rich, creamy texture.
So even though my low carb berries and goat cheese recipe is not technically a cheesecake, it's easy to make and delish AF!
Seriously I think it's probably one of my best creations!
The other thing that I love about this recipe is how easy it is to make it!
It works perfectly for those times where you want a small bite of cheesecake but don't want to make an entire one because… ya know… the fear that you may eat all of it!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
So with any of the recipes I create I always talk about how important the ingredients are!
And with this one, it's no difference! When someone comments or tells me that their recipes doesn't turn out right, the first thing I ask is what did you use!
There are dozens of monk fruit sweeteners on the market but not all of them bake the same nor taste the same which is why I use Lakanto!
Lakanto works perfectly in this recipes, because it mixes well with the cream cheese and gives it this nice, smooth texture that makes the cheesecake literally melt in your mouth!
Oh and remember I mentioned how easy this recipe was? Here's what you need to do…
If you want a drust, check out my old fashioned butter cookie recipe. I think it would work perfectly for this recipe!
Allow it to cool (if you can get that far) and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium bowl use a hand mixer to mix your softened cream cheese and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener together. Mix well until there are no lumps and the mixture is nice and smooth. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Once your cream cheese mixture is nice and fluffy, add the vanilla extract and the heavy whipping cream.
- Next add one egg at a time and make sure they are well incorporated. For these cheesecakes, you want to use 6 ounce ramekins. I use the ones made by Pyrex because they cook more evenly. You can get purchase them here. Spray your ramekins lightly with cooking spray.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the top turns light brown. If you live in a warm climate like I do, then you can also make your low carb keto mini cheesecakes in a toaster oven like the one I use.
- Once your cheesecakes are done, allow them to sit in the oven for an additional 10 minutes prior to removing them. Once the 10 minutes have passed, remove them from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve with fresh berries. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 329Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 132mgSodium 202mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gProtein 6g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.