Have you ever had a taste for something crunchy and cheesy but didn't want to stray away from your keto diet???
Well allow me to introduce you to keto cheese crackers!
I created this recipe because I wanted something that I could snack on that was easy to make and replaced the traditional chips and crackers that I could no longer eat!
Before settling on this recipe, I tried a few versions of keto cheese crackers and found them to either lack in flavor or just flat out dry and crumbly!
I also wanted to create something that not only I would eat, but that my husband would eat too because like it or not he's on this journey with me!
I think what makes these keto cheese crackers stand out from the rest is that I added cream cheese!
The cream cheese helps hold the crackers together and also gives it a nice creamy texture!
And the best thing is a small amount goes a very long way!
Plus you can also double and triple the recipe and have them for later! I normally make 2 to 3 batches of them and put them in little baggies and save them to eat them as a snack!
And of course with only 3 net carbs per serving, it's a wonderful and filling snack to eat!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Now when I make mines in large batches I normally freeze them or save them in the fridge. It really depends on how soon I plan on eating them!
However you decide to make them or eat them, one thing for sure is I know these crackers are addictive and you will enjoy them because they are super easy to make!
Especially if you enjoy them with a glass of our sugar free sweet tea! 😉
And making them is super easy! All you need to do is:
2. Microwave the mixture and make sure that it's mixed well together then add your egg.
3. Roll it out then cut into crackers and cook for 10 minutes or until done. Then enjoy!
Want more keto approved snacks? Check out my list below!
Best Keto Approved Snacks:
– Low Carb Keto Cinnamon Vanilla Butter Glazed Pecans
– Low Carb Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies
– Low Carb Spinach Dip
– Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
– Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and the almond flour. Make sure the almond flour covers the cream cheese.
- Place a paper towel over the bowl and microwave the mixture for approximately 30 seconds or until the cheese mixture is bubbly. Make sure you keep an eye on it to make sure the cheese does not burn.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave and stir it until it's all mixed together. Once done, set it aside and allow the mixture to cool until it is no longer warm to the touch.
- Next stir in your egg until it is evenly mixed into the dough then roll it into a ball and set it aside.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the pastry board or flat surface that you'll be using to roll out your dough.
- Place your ball of dough on top of the parchment paper. Next place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- Then use a rolling pin to roll out the dough as thinly as possible. Thinner dough makes crispy crackers.
- Next use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 1 inch squares. Then place the squares on your baking sheet. Bake the crackers on one side for 5 minutes then flip the crackers over and bake them for another 5 minutes or until crackers are golden and crispy.
- Allow crackers to cool before eating. To keep the crackers crisp, store them in airtight container in the fridge. These crackers are perfect with our low carb spinach dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size10 Crackers
Amount Per ServingCalories 228Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 28mgSodium 225mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 11g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.