Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- 1 1/2 Lbs Bone-In Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs
- Lemon Slices For Serving
- Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- For the marinade, in a large bowl combine all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Then add chicken and toss to coat. Once done transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for at least 30 minutes but if you can, keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, grill chicken on high until charred and cooked through, which should take approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Then serve with lime slices, green onions and a side of our Low Carb Jamaican Cabbage. Enjoy!