Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- 1 1/2 Lbs Bone-In Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs
- Lemon Slices For Serving
- Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- For the marinade, in a large bowl combine all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Then add chicken and toss to coat. Once done transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for at least 30 minutes but if you can, keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, grill chicken on high until charred and cooked through, which should take approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Then serve with lime slices, green onions and a side of our Low Carb Jamaican Cabbage. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!