Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Add the butter to a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat the butter until it's light and fluffy. Next add the Lakanto Granulated Sweetener, vanilla and salt and beat well until combined. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Slowly add in the almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator if you plan to eat within the week and if not, then you can store in the freezer for up to 1 month. Enjoy!
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Kerrygold Grass Fed Butter
- Wellbee's Almond Flour
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 92 Total Fat 8g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 8mg Sodium 64mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 1g Sugar 0g Protein 2g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.