I wish someone would have told me a long time ago that adding toasted coconut and pecans to my cheesecake would take it to an entirely different level!
Had I known what I know now, I would have done this years ago!
Who would have known that when you mix pecans and coconuts with cheesecake it would be like having a party in your mouth!
To create the recipe I used the same cheesecake recipe that I created for my low carb berry goat cheese cheesecake.
The reason why I love using the goat cheese cheesecake recipe for this is because the goal cheese gives the cheesecake such a intense flavor and it makes the cheesecake extra rich.
Then of course we use Lakanto Granulated Sweetener which taste like sugar except you don't have to worry about any of the calories and side effects!
And once you add the pecans and coconut – the flavor gets unreal!
If you love cheesecake then check out these cheesecake recipes:
– Low Carb Very Berry Goat Cheese Cheesecake
– Low Carb Peppermint Cheesecake-
– Low Carb Keto Mini Cheesecakes
– Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
– Low Carb Raspberry & Coconut Crust Keto Cheesecake
If you've never used goat cheese in your recipes before then you're gonna love the taste of it!
I started using goat cheese in my recipes a long time but mainly used it on salads and vegetables, like my low carb creamy goat cheese zucchini recipe.
Then I went to a restaurant where they served flaming berries over sweetened goat cheese.
And because of all of the carbs I was only able to taste a small bit of it but decided after that one taste that I absolutely had to come up with my own version of low carb berries and goat cheese.
Then after making that recipe I sorta went goat cheese crazy and started using goat cheese in several of my recipes!
And every since I made the very berry goat cheese cheesecake, my husband won't have his cheesecake any other way!!!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
What I love the most about this particular recipe is the simplicity of it!
I mean it has a few ingredients but the process of making these cheesecake bars is actually pretty simple:
1. Add all of the cheesecake items ingredients to a bowl and mix them together until it's nice and creamy.
3. Assemble all of the ingredients and bake then allow to cool before serving and of course enjoy!
- 16 Ounces Of Cream Cheese
- 8 Ounces Of Goat Cheese
- 8 Ounces Of Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
Coconut Pecan Topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 F then spray a 13 x 9 Inch baking pan with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend your cream cheese and goat cheese with the Lakanto Granulated Sweetener using a hand mixer. Make sure that the cheeses are room temperature so that when you mix it, the mixture comes out smooth and creamy and doesn't contain any lumps. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Next you want to slowly add mix in your heavy whipping cream a little at a time until it's well mixed in. .
- Next add in your vanilla extract and a tiny pinch of salt. Next add your eggs and mix it all together.
- Pour into your baking pan and place in the oven and cook on 350 for 20 minutes. While the cheesecake is cooking, we're going to make the coconut pecan topping.
- Add butter and pecans to a saute pan and cook them for 3 - 5 minutes. Add in your coconut and cook an additional 2 - 3 minutes. Next add in 1/4 cup of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener. Mix well then turn off and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Take cheesecake out of the oven and sprinkle the coconut pecan mixture evenly all of over it. Next sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener evenly over the top.
- Turn the oven down to 300 F and cook for an additional 10 minutes then turn the oven off and allow to sit in the warm oven for 30 additional minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until cheesecake is firm and can be cut into squares. Serve cool. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 437Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 102mgSodium 250mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 9g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.