- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate and coconut oil. Next crush your walnuts until you have smaller pieces. Keep a few larger ones to decorate the fat bombs.
- Add the crushed walnuts, cinnamon and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener to the melted chocolate/coconut oil mix. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Pour into silicone moulds or ice cube trays and freeze for 5 minutes until the tops are just set.
- Remove from freezer and press the larger walnut pieces into the top of each one.
- Place in the fridge for another 20 minutes or so until the fat bombs have set. You can serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to one month. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 127 Total Fat 11g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 2mg Carbohydrates 2g Fiber 1g Sugar 0g Protein 1g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!