Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate and coconut oil. Next crush your walnuts until you have smaller pieces. Keep a few larger ones to decorate the fat bombs.
- Add the crushed walnuts, cinnamon and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener to the melted chocolate/coconut oil mix. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Pour into silicone moulds or ice cube trays and freeze for 5 minutes until the tops are just set.
- Remove from freezer and press the larger walnut pieces into the top of each one.
- Place in the fridge for another 20 minutes or so until the fat bombs have set. You can serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to one month. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 127 Total Fat 11g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 2mg Carbohydrates 2g Fiber 1g Sugar 0g Protein 1g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.