When I first started back on keto, I had a really wicked sweet tooth and while I was determined to get it under control quickly, the reality is it took a minute to do so.
But I was determined to stay on keto and not fall off track so I started testing out dozens of fat bomb recipes.
Early on I knew I wanted something that had chocolate and peanut butter because I was a huge reese's cut fan!
I tested our a few different recipes until I finally came upon this version.
What makes this recipe super easy is that it only has 4 ingredients!
You read that right – only FOUR!
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
And what makes this recipe so yummy and delicious is of course the ingredients!
The second ingredient that this recipes uses is coconut flour. Now with coconut flour, it's really important that you buy a fine gain flour so that it mixes well. I prefer Anthony's Coconut Flour because it's perfect for this type of recipe and it mixes in really well with the peanut butter!
BTW if you love fat bombs as much as I do then you should check out some of my other fat bomb recipes:
- Low Carb Coconut Almond Joy Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Chocolate Walnut Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
Now making these fat bombs is super easy! So easy in fact that you am make them in just a few steps!
3. While your peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your dark chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once the chocolate has melted, stir and dip the peanut butter balls in the dark chocolate per the instructions below. That's it!
Now here's the hard part… don't eat too many of them at once even though they're extremely low in carbs!
If you're tried out this recipe, please do me a favor and leave me a comment below!
- Line a large, non-stick baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut flour and Lakanto Granulated Sweetener and mix together until fully combined. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- If the batter is too thick or crumbly, add some water slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined tray then freeze for 10 - 15 minutes
- While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds then remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per ServingCalories 135 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 64mg Carbohydrates 3.5g Fiber 2g Sugar 0g Protein 3g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!