Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Start by making the crust for the quiche. To make the crust, pulse the almond flour and salt in a food processor.
- Next, add the coconut oil and egg into the food processor and pulse until all items are mixed well and the mixture forms a ball.
- Take the ball and press it firmly into a lightly greased, 9-inch pie dish and set aside. You do not have to pre-bake the crust.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, lightly brown the ground chicken then set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, crack all the eggs and whisk together until smooth. Once done, add in cream, spices, and mix well.
- Next, add your grated zucchini and the cooked ground chicken. Mix everything until together until it's all well incorporated.
- Pour your filling into the prepared pie crust and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until center is firm and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving then add a dollop of sour cream on top. Enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 311Carbohydrates 4gProtein 18g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.