- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Start by making the crust for the quiche. To make the crust, pulse the almond flour and salt in a food processor.
- Next, add the coconut oil and egg into the food processor and pulse until all items are mixed well and the mixture forms a ball.
- Take the ball and press it firmly into a lightly greased, 9-inch pie dish and set aside. You do not have to pre-bake the crust.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, lightly brown the ground chicken then set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, crack all the eggs and whisk together until smooth. Once done, add in cream, spices, and mix well.
- Next, add your grated zucchini and the cooked ground chicken. Mix everything until together until it's all well incorporated.
- Pour your filling into the prepared pie crust and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until center is firm and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving then add a dollop of sour cream on top. Enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 311 Carbohydrates 4g Protein 18g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!