Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Start out by lightly grease a rectangular baking dish.
- Simmer everything together for 10 minutes while you prepare the zucchini tortillas.
- Use a mandolin or vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices.
- Take four slices of zucchini and lay them out on a cutting board with the edges overlapping slightly to form a tortilla shape.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture along the length of the tortillas about ½ inch from the edge then carefully roll it up and place it in the baking dish.
- Then repeat with the rest of the zucchini and chicken mixture, filling the baking dish with a single layer of roll-ups.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the rolls-ups and sprinkle it all with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned then serve hot with sour cream and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!