Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Start out by lightly grease a rectangular baking dish.
- Simmer everything together for 10 minutes while you prepare the zucchini tortillas.
- Use a mandolin or vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices.
- Take four slices of zucchini and lay them out on a cutting board with the edges overlapping slightly to form a tortilla shape.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture along the length of the tortillas about ½ inch from the edge then carefully roll it up and place it in the baking dish.
- Then repeat with the rest of the zucchini and chicken mixture, filling the baking dish with a single layer of roll-ups.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the rolls-ups and sprinkle it all with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned then serve hot with sour cream and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!