Low Carb Cauliflower Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 350º F. Grate your cauliflower into fine crumbs then transfer to a large bowl
- Put your peppers in a small bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add your sausage in cast iron skillet and cook until brown. Once done, take the sausage out of the skillet and set aside.
- Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper together with your grated cauliflower and then add to skillet.
- Transfer your cauliflower dough to your baking sheet and pat into a crust. Once done, bake the crust until the all of the moisture has dried out and the crust appears golden brown.
- Once the crust is done, remove from oven and then add your sausage, peppers and cheese.
- Let your pizza sit for 5 minutes then garnish with chives and serve warm. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!