Low Carb Cauliflower Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 350º F. Grate your cauliflower into fine crumbs then transfer to a large bowl
- Put your peppers in a small bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add your sausage in cast iron skillet and cook until brown. Once done, take the sausage out of the skillet and set aside.
- Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper together with your grated cauliflower and then add to skillet.
- Transfer your cauliflower dough to your baking sheet and pat into a crust. Once done, bake the crust until the all of the moisture has dried out and the crust appears golden brown.
- Once the crust is done, remove from oven and then add your sausage, peppers and cheese.
- Let your pizza sit for 5 minutes then garnish with chives and serve warm. Enjoy!