After some trial and error from testing out several low carb peanut butter recipes, I finally came up with this one that knocks my socks off!
If you love cookies, then make sure you check out my low carb old fashioned butter cookie recipe!
It goes perfectly with a glass of my sugar free sweet tea!
Now if you like to mindless snack (like I do) then it's good to have some keto-safe snacks prepared and ready in your fridge!
Well at least me me that's how I stay on track!
Since I've already mentioned that you should check out my low carb old fashioned butter cookies, here's my list of other keto approved snacks:
Best Keto Approved Snacks:
– Low Carb Keto Cinnamon Vanilla Butter Glazed Pecans
– Low Carb Keto Cheese Crackers
– Low Carb Spinach Dip
– Low Carb Coconut Pecan Cheesecake Bars
– Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
This recipe is fairly simple to make!
1. Just preheat your oven to 350 F and while it's heating, prepare your non-stick cooking sheet covered by adding a silicone baking mat.
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Your cooking time will vary, because it depends on your oven and altitude but on average you can expect for your cookies to be done within 10 – 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a non-stick baking sheet with a silicone baking mat so that the cookies will bake evenly.
- Combine your peanut butter and Lakanto Brown Sweetener in a large bowl and mix well with an hand mixer until everything is well incorporated. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Brown Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Next add in the rest of your ingredients and using your hand mixer, mix it together until it forms a smooth dough.
- Using a cookie scooper, form about 8 balls with the cookie dough and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using either your fingers or a fork, make marks on the cookies.
- Place your cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until the cookies are brown but not dark.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 - 15 minutes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 229Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 20mgSodium 143mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 9g
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.