Looking for something delicious you can serve for dessert and then use the leftovers for breakfast? And that is if there are any left over!
Well look no further! This low carb blueberry scone recipe will rise to the occasion!!!
While this recipe has a few ingredients, it's fairly easy to make and the taste is simply incredible!!!
Now before you get started let me warn you… this recipe requires 10 different ingredients but don't allow that to scare you away because making these scones is actually really easy and simple.
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
Using fresh blueberries for this recipe is best but you can use frozen if it's absolutely necessary!
And by the way, if you're a fan of berries then you may want to check out some of my other recipes that also have berries:
So with all of the other recipes I make, I only use the best ingredients because being a certified foodie (yes I just made that up), I don't believe in skimping on taste!
Can we get real for a minute… we've all tried different versions of this recipe BK (before keto), so we both know what the original tastes like!
So as I mentioned, this recipe has quite a few ingredients but it's super easy to make!
3. Using your hands, start creating 8 triangle shaped scones and then place them on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake on 350 F for 12 – 20 minutes or until they are done!
Whatever way you choose to go, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Test them out and let me know what you think!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F . In a large bowl combine, all dry ingredients including your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener then stir in blueberries. (By the way you can get 15% off your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener when you use the code: KetoCoach)
- Add butter, heavy cream, eggs and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Using your hand, shape about 2 tablespoons of dough into a triangular shape then place onto a non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 12 - 20 minutes or until outer edges are golden.
- Let cool then store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- Wellbee's Almond Flour
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- USA Pan Quarter Sheet Baking Pan & Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Metal
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Royal Air-Tight Food Storage Containers
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Scone
Amount Per ServingCalories 265 Total Fat 25g Saturated Fat 15g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 88mg Sodium 308mg Carbohydrates 7g Fiber 2g Sugar 0g Protein 4g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!