Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breast into 4 equal size pieces. Then pound the breast with a meat mallet so it is about ¼" thick.
- Next, mix the softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepper jack cheese together. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Then starting at the long side, roll each chicken breast up, making sure that you keep the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Next, wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast and if needed, secure with a toothpick. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Once done, turn the oven on to broil for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. If necessary, turn over and broil the other side for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side. Serve immediately and enjoy!