Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breast into 4 equal size pieces. Then pound the breast with a meat mallet so it is about ¼" thick.
- Next, mix the softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepper jack cheese together. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Then starting at the long side, roll each chicken breast up, making sure that you keep the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Next, wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast and if needed, secure with a toothpick. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Once done, turn the oven on to broil for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. If necessary, turn over and broil the other side for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!