- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place bacon on a wire baking rack over a rimmed baking pan. Cook the bacon in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Make sure that you remove the bacon before it gets crisp.
- Prep your muffin tins by spraying them with non-stick cooking spray if needed. Once done, line each tin with bacon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk your eggs with the salt and pepper then stir in the grated cheese then divide your egg mixture between the muffin tins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until your eggs appear firm and set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing your muffins from tins. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 336 Carbohydrates 2g
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!