Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time30 minutes
Total Time35 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place bacon on a wire baking rack over a rimmed baking pan. Cook the bacon in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Make sure that you remove the bacon before it gets crisp.
- Prep your muffin tins by spraying them with non-stick cooking spray if needed. Once done, line each tin with bacon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk your eggs with the salt and pepper then stir in the grated cheese then divide your egg mixture between the muffin tins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until your eggs appear firm and set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing your muffins from tins. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 336Carbohydrates 2g