Low Carb Avocado Toast
Keto Bread (Makes 12 Slices)
- 1 Medium Avocado(s)
- Kosher Salt
- Add the remaining bread ingredients and mix well. At this point, your batter will become thick and it may be hard to stir..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a fork comes out of the middle clean.
- To make the rest of the recipe, take 2 slices of your keto bread and toast to your desired crispiness.
- Cut an avocado in lengthwise in half and remove the pit. Peel the avocado shell away carefully and then with the avocado halves flat side down, begin slicing it thinly until the whole avocado is completely sliced.
- Working with one avocado half at a time, gently take the slices and fan them out into one long strips of overlapping slices. Then, roll the strip into a spiral until the whole thing comes into the shape of a round rose.
- Eat immediately. Enjoy!