If you love almond joy bars then you will absolutely, positively love my almond joy fat bomb recipe!
I mean these things are so delicious and creamy that they'll make you feel like you're eating the real thing!
Now there are a few steps to making these fat bombs and the hardest part for me while I'm making them is to stop myself from eating off the spoon!
Seriously… these fat bombs are so freaking delicious that I constantly find myself licking the spoon (don't judge me).
Sign Up Below To Get Keto Recipes Delivered To Your Email Daily!
These fat bombs have a 8 ingredients but once you make a batch you'll realize that each one is very important and you can't skimp on anything!
I promise once you taste them, you won't be able to stop at just one!
This will seriously become one of your favorite fat bomb treats!
And making these things are super easy.
2. Once done you're going to create 12 bars from the mixture and add them to a non-stick baking sheet that's been covered with wax paper.
3. Melt your chocolate in the microwave and then drizzle over the coconut bars. You can also dip them all over or dip the bottoms. The choice is yours! Then put the entire non-stick cookie sheet in the freezer and allow them to firm up. Serve cool and enjoy!
BTW if you love fat bombs as much as I do then you should check out some of my other fat bomb recipes:
- Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Joy Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Chocolate Walnut Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
Have you tried them? If so please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases. Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 1mgSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 2g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn money through qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information is being provided by Nutritionix as a courtesy. We do our best to provide accurate information however if you need precise numbers you are welcome to confirm with your own calculations.