If you are a coffee lover who’s thinking about starting the keto diet and wondering if coffee is another one of the many foods – carbs, starchy vegetables, sugar-laden desserts— you will have to take off of your meal plan, have no worries! Coffee will not appear on your list! But, you may have to make a few changes to the way you prepare your morning’s cup of joe so that it fits in with your keto meal plan!
Certainly, that information is cause for celebration! Why? Because, despite the naysayers, research suggests that coffee is actually good for you in several ways! In fact, according to studies conducted by the National Institutes of Health, you can drink 4 cups of coffee each day without any negative side effects.
Health Benefits of Coffee
Coffee has been said to provide one of the major sources of antioxidants in Americans’ daily diet. Coffee beans contain polyphenols, antioxidants. “Polyphenols are reducing agents, and together with other dietary reducing agents, such as vitamin C, vitamin E and carotenoids, referred to as antioxidants, protect the body's tissues against oxidative stress and associated pathologies such as cancers, coronary heart disease and inflammation.”
Improves Your Mood
Feeling a little sad, despondent, down and out? Dr. Gary L. Wenk, Ph.D., tells us that researchers have long known that “coffee stimulates the release of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine produces the euphoria and pleasant feelings that people often associate with their first cup of coffee in the morning.” (Read more here Why Does Coffee Make Us Feel So Good?)
So fix yourself at least one cup of java and uplift your spirits!
Promotes a Longer Life Expectancy
Although the research is inconclusive, several studies have shown that drinking 1-5 cups daily can increase your longevity. Here are a few of those studies:
- In a study conducted a little over twelve years, the 402,000 participants aged 50-71 who consumed 4-5 cups coffee every day had the lowest risk of death.
- In the June 17, 2008, a study showed that women who consume coffee had a lower risk of death from cancer, heart disease, and other factors.
- However, one recent study revealed that people who consumed 4 or more cups of coffee daily were more likely to have an increased rather than a decreased chance of death.
- Two studies conducted in 2017 provide research which substantiated earlier studies: Those that drink coffee live longer than those who don’t.
These are just three of the many benefits of drinking coffee, one of the world’s most popular drinks!
Here’s your recipe:
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
Now, for some Keto on Fire!
So how does LurraFit Coffee taste?
One coffee aficionado describes it this way: “LurraFit Coffee is a full-bodied, dark black coffee. The flavor and aroma of the multi-origin bean blend are rich and complex. It starts bold and smooth, with low acidity and little bitterness. The bold yet soft notes of the Arabica coffee beans are present in both the aroma and the taste. As the coffee cools, the flavor deepens as the added adaptogens intermingle – creating a truly pleasant coffee drinking experience.”
Here’s the real kicker! This all-natural coffee has a weight-loss blend. It is filled with “nutrient-dense super foods” to boost your metabolism, suppress your appetite, and improve your mental clarity.
- Has “thermogenesis” properties
- Increases energy, stamina, performance, and productivity
- Enhances fitness and promotes healthy weight loss
- Improves focus, concentration, memory, and mood
- Protects against aging and strengthens immunity
For more information about this dieter’s delight, click here.
Order LurraFit Coffee™ today!