Chipotle Steak With Low Carb Tortilla
- Slice the skirt steak against the grain into thin, bite-sized strips and divide in into 4 individual sized portions.
- Add the pepper jack cheese to the top of each portion of skirt steak. Add about 1/4 cup of guacamole to each portion, followed by 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Splash each portion with Chipotle Tabasco Sauce (optional) and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
- Prepare the guacamole according to our homemade guacamole recipe. Serve with low carb tortillas (optional). Enjoy!
- Remove the pit for the avocado and mash. Add rest of ingredients and serve.
Hi! I'm Pam Peebles and I started KetoCoach because I wanted to show other women all the benefits there was to living a keto lifestyle! Having used the keto diet to correct some of my own health issues, I knew that more women needed to know about it! Now my mission is to show as many women as possible how they can take control of their health, weight and life by following a simple system and to continue to grow our ever expanding KetoCoach Community!